Monday, May 16, 2011

Another year wiser...

I am a little late on this, but my birthday was about a week and a half ago, and I always do a blog around my birthday reflecting on the last year. This last year was pretty busy and was filled with many milestones.

A lot of things happened to me while I was 23. I moved into our two bedroom apartment by myself until John moved in after we were married. I married my best friend on August 14, 2010. We went to Hawaii and had a wonderful time on our Honeymoon. We also bought a house this year. Buying a house is a major purchase and a commitment, but we are so happy with our house. Last night we spent the evening mowing the lawn, spraying the dandelions, and just spending time in our yard. I never knew that Home Depot would become my favorite place to shop!

I also made my first vehicle purchase this year. My last car was still my high school car that my parents bought for me, so this was the first vehicle I had to purchase on my own. It is very exciting to have an updated vehicle and I am loving it, I just wish I wouldn't have had to buy it at the same time we bought our house. However, everything worked out great and maybe we are done with major purchases for at least a few months!

All in all, it was a very busy year for me! A lot of things happened. While I am very happy with where my life is right now, and I enjoyed this last year, I am hoping that this next year can consist of us settling into our house and enjoying these new steps in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment