Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween

I like the Halloween Holiday. I like decorating, and someday it's going to be fun to dress my kids up in cute Halloween costumes. I also traditionally watch the movie Hocus Pocus every Halloween. This movie is corny, and was made back in 1994, but it's just a tradition that I have, and that I will share with my kids someday.

I also am looking forward to handing out candy this year for trick or treaters. Last year we lived in a locked apartment complex, so we didn't really have a chance to hand out candy. This year we are looking forward to it. I have to work a night shift, so I can't help out with it too much, but hopefully there will be some kids to the house before I have to leave.

In the spirit of Halloween we did put up a little bit of decoration to hopefully welcome some trick-or-treaters.


No comments:

Post a Comment