Sunday, January 29, 2012

Updates

Somehow I allowed time to get away from me again. However, not a whole lot is new in the Nelson Home.

The new job is going well. I have only worked 3 weeks at it, so I am still figuring out some things and getting used to the new hours. It is nice having a more regular schedule though. My new co-workers are very nice and I am learning a lot on the the job. So, all in all it is going well.

Last weekend my parents came to visit. We spent time shopping and just hanging out. My parents bought an IPad while they were in town, and they became pretty addicted to it over the weekend. We also ate at Carnaval Saturday evening, which is a Brazilian Restaurant. They bring meat selections right to your table, and if your ready for more you turn your token to green, and if you need to rest for a while you put your token to red. They also had this awesome pineapple that they bake and then put cinnamon and sugar on. It was a fun experience and they food was really good!

I am now 17 weeks pregnant! I am finally just starting to show, but still able to wear my regular clothes thus far. I am feeling great, no dizziness or anything crazy with my pseudo-tumor. At the end of February I have my ultrasound and can find out what we are having, so that is really exciting! I can't wait to start buying things once we know the sex of the baby. I am almost halfway there!!

Not a whole lot else is new, just looking forward to spring and warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment