Monday, March 11, 2013

Teething/Miserable Weekend

Emma had a rough weekend. It started on Thursday, when she had some sort of a stomach bug and was spitting up quite a bit, and just not being herself.

I had Friday off, so I stayed home with he all day, and she was just plain crabby and not feeling well. And then to top things off, she was teething like crazy this weekend. She was drooling likes crazy, and you could just tell her gums were hurting her.

We tried tylenol/ibuprofen, teething toys, and cold items, and nothing really made her any happier. The rest of the weekend went about the same, John and I were ready to go crazy!! And we felt so bad that there wasn't much we could do to make her feel better.

Then Finally on Sunday evening she started perking up and being herself. I was never so happy to see her looking like herself as we gave her a bath last night. I hope she continues to feel much better!






No comments:

Post a Comment