Friday, March 25, 2016

Good Friday

This week is just ticking along. We had a nice snow storm on Wednesday, which dumped about 5 inches of snow and ice on us. That was fun. I had Wednesday off, and stayed cooped up in the house with the kids all day long, which got to be a little bit long by the end of the day. Elliott stood and screamed by the door about 5 times wanting to go outside and play. We are all very ready for spring and some nicer days.

Today ended up being a nice day off from work, and I am enjoying just relaxing at home and having some "me" time. I caught up on some sleep, a little TV, and now I am working on tidying up on the house.

John turns 30 tomorrow. What? How did that happen? Time just keeps marching on. I'm not sure what we are going to do tomorrow, but it should be a nice day spent with family (and  maybe we can escape for dinner and a movie or something)

And Easter is on Sunday already. I find that really hard to believe. We plan to go to church, and then we are heading out to Jim and Barb's to celebrate and hang out. Next weekend are are heading to Mankato to celebrate Easter with me side of the family. I can't wait for Easter Egg Hunts, Easter Baskets, and lots of family time.

Playing so nice together

Stuffed Animal Parade



Living Room Disaster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment