Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacy!

To my Stacy,
I created this blog for your 22nd birthday mainly because there has been, and will be a lot to write about in the near future, and you need somewhere to put it all into words.

This blog is a tool for you to project your thoughts, insights, nursing papers, ideas, Twins game reviews, love notes to your awesome boyfriend, or general blabbering for your audience. It is what you want it to be, nothing less, and nothing more. By the way, you don't have to worry about everybody seeing this if you don't want them too. You can customize the crap out of it and set your preferences for pretty much anything.

You are a very beautiful and smart woman, and although you'll probably disagree with me, I believe that the world could benefit from the knowledge which you could put into this blog. I learned about blogging in a couple of my journalism classes, and for me, it's a very fun and fulfilling way to express yourself. It takes a little time, and it takes a little while to get used to it, but I hope you at least give it a try. As always, I'm here to help.

I love you with unbelievable passion, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Sincerely,
John

PS- Here's a few possible blog topics to help you get started:

- The Twins (players, games, outlook, opinion, etc.)
- Nursing (thoughts, internship, papers, studies, etc.)
- Your awesome boyfriend
- Minnesota
- South Dakota
- Rants about studying
- Friends
- Family
- Photos (it's super-easy to put photos in your blog posts.)
- YouTube videos (also super-easy, your bf knows this stuff.)
- Favorite music

Here's a guide to get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment