Friday, December 30, 2011

Nelson Family Christmas

So, I was originally supposed to work today (after a two week long vacation) but instead I was mandated, and I probably won't have to work at all today, so I decided to catch up on my blogging from this weekend.

On Monday, December 26th John and I headed from Minnesota to Brookings to celebrate Christmas with John's extended family. We had soup and munchies for lunch, and then we opened presents.



Tuesday we took the day off from Christmas and cleaned the house and caught up on laundry. It was nice to have a day to ourselves.

Wednesday we went out to Jim and Barb's for Christmas. We had lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and cheesecake. It was delicious. Then of course it was time for presents again. We announced our pregnancy the same way to John's family, and they were all very excited as well.

It was an awesome Holiday Season, and we still have New Years to celebrate! I'm ready to grab my sparkling grape juice and welcome in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment