Monday, April 23, 2012

Nursery

This past weekend my parents came to town to visit. The first thing we did was go shopping for a glider for our nursery, and we found one on our second stop.

We went to Babies-R-Us, and found a really nice glider, and best of all it was 50% off. It was the last one they had too. It was one of those situations where it was buy it now, or not at all.

So we bought it.


We pretty much have a complete nursery. Now, we just need to fill it up with some of the littler stuff from our baby shower coming up in May. July is getting so close!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing all the progress you are making! I wish I could see YOU :D Miss you like crazy and so so so happy for you. I still can't believe that we are this old and married and having babies and buying houses! I still remember the 45 minute bus rides like it was yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete