Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our 2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday, John and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that our wedding was two years ago already!!

A lot has happened to us in the two years that we have been married. We have moved twice, bought a house, and most importantly, started a family with our daughter, Emma. There have been a lot of changes.

One thing that hasn't changed is how I feel about the man I chose to spend the rest of my life with. He is smart, handsome, generous, and treats me better than I deserve. I love him so much and hope to have many, many more anniversaries to celebrate.

To celebrate our anniversary we had the Grandparents babysit and we went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. It was nice to have some time together, which has been difficult since Emma came into our lives.

John and I agreed to not do gifts this year, but that sneaky guy bought me a beautiful necklace that is my birthstone- Emerald. It was a great anniversary celebration with the man I love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment