Monday, November 12, 2012

Catching up

Wow, I can't believe it's been four weeks since my last blog. I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week away! Well, I will try to catch you up with what has been going on with our household.

Emma's first Halloween went well. We dressed her up as a penguin and she looked adorable. We made Halloween Cards to send out to family and friends, which everyone loved.

We ended up taking Emma to the Empire Mall, where all the businesses hand out candy. There were a lot of people in the mall, so Emma was a little overwhelmed. Rachel joined us for our Halloween outing. After the mall, we went home and handed out candy to trick-or-treaters. It was a successful Halloween!

Emma and me at the mall
My parents came to visit this last weekend. John went hunting in the hills with his brother and dad, so my mom and dad decided to keep me company. Emma was a little crabby over the weekend, I think she might be teething. I guess we will see if any teeth come in anytime soon. :)

My mom and dad already got Emma her Christmas present, and she seems to be enjoying it!




Otherwise not a whole lot else is going on with the Nelsons. We are still getting up with Emma at least twice a night, so our evenings are pretty short. We give Emma a bath, feed her, and then put her to bed. Then we eat, shower, and head to bed shortly after. Needless to say, the weeks are flying by for us. I will try to be more on top of my blogging!

Here's a picture of Emma really enjoying bath time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment