Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rainy Weekend

Well, it's been a rainy, cool, weekend. Doesn't quite feel like it's June outside. It rained all day yesterday, and today shows no signs of stopping either. I appreciate the rain, especially after the lack of rain from last summer, but where is the sunshine already?

My mom came to babysit Emma yesterday since I had to work and John had a wedding to shoot. Mom had a ton of fun with Emma, but I think Emma wore her out. She just goes and goes and goes right now. She is so close to walking, so she's only going to get more active!!

This next week we are getting ready for Emma's 1st Birthday Party. Holy smokes I cannot believe it is approaching this fast. Time really does fly!! I am really looking forward to having this party for her though, hopefully she tolerates the party well.

I am really looking forward to making her smash cake, I am not entirely sure what I am making yet, but hopefully she's adventurous enough to attack her cake at least a little bit.

So, that's my agenda for the next week, cleaning the house, baking, and decorating for her party. Hopefully the weather is better than it is right now. I hope to see some sunshine soon!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment