Friday, January 17, 2014

Another day. Another dollar.

Well, it's been about two weeks since I last blogged. Whoops! I am falling behind on that resolution already. Well, not a whole lot has been happening in the last couple of weeks, but I will fill you in.

Last weekend, John, Emma, and I made the trip to Minnesota to watch my cousins, Cody, and Kyle play some basketball. We watched Cody play in Sleepy Eye on Friday night on our way to my parent's house, and then we watched Kyle play in a basketball tournament in New Ulm on Saturday.

We also ran over to Tim and Janel's on Saturday to visit and hang out with Trevor and Jenna. Emma had an absolute blast running around with those two. She was completely beat by the end of the day.

The rest of the weekend was spent visiting and hanging out with family, with my parents enjoying their time with Emma. It was a fast, busy weekend, but it was fun. It's always nice to get out of the city once in a while.

This past week has been insane. We have just been very busy at work all week, Emma keeps us busy all evening, and then we go to bed and do it all over again. I love our routine and time spent with Emma, but routines do get a little monotonous once in a while, and it's been a long week. TGIF!!

After two weeks of not blogging, you would think I would have more to talk about, but alas, nothing too exciting has been going on in the Nelson Home. I guess no news is good news sometimes.

Enjoy that sunshine people, the winds are planning on showing up again tomorrow!!

I will leave you with some pictures of my little drummer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment