Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Whew, what a weekend. It was fun, but it was exhausting. It was a rough weekend at work, and it was an Easter celebration, so it was interesting.

I worked on-call nights this past weekend and Friday night was really good, we got to stay home and sleep all night. So Saturday, it was absolutely gorgeous out and we spent the day outside playing with Emma. We made a trip to Costco and bought a wagon for Emma, so we spent some time pulling her around in that. I also spent the afternoon making my salads for Easter and baking some cookies.

I finally used my Spritzer, and made some cute spring cookies.

Out little Easter bunny


Cookies!

After a little more time playing outdoors, I got called into work. It was a terrible night. I didn't get home until 4:00 am. So, I only slept for about 5 hours and then we got ready and packed up to head out to Jim and Barb's for Easter.

It was really strange to not go to church on Easter Sunday, but it was a really fun day. First of all, it was absolutely gorgeous outside. So, we all ate too much for dinner, and then we spent the rest of the day outside. Emma had a blast running around, playing with water, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and riding the 4-wheelers. Emma never stopped running around all afternoon. We also sent her on an Easter Egg Hunt.

Emma checking out her Easter Basket



Emma and her Easter Eggs

Enjoying a 4-Wheeler Ride with Dad

Water in a bucket = best toy ever


Happy Little Girl :)

Emma loves Easter...and Chocolate

It was a great day, and it was so nice to hang out with family. But once again, once we got home I got called into work, and I was there until 3:00am. So, today I have been pretty dog-gone tired. I mean my butt is dragging. I think I need a new job, this one is killing me.

Basically I have slept, and just kinda lounged around today trying to recover from the weekend. I plan to go pick up Emma shortly and maybe bring her to a park since it's pretty nice outside again.

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment