Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Outdoor Fun

I think I have finally recovered from the crazy weekend, and I enjoyed some Emma time outside today. It was pretty nice out. It was sunny and around 68 degrees, so a lovely spring day :)

I got Emma's tote of outdoor toys down from their shelf in the garage, so Emma and I had a great time playing with all her summer toys. Emma has quite a few sandbox toys, but not sandbox, so we played in the garden dirt. It was pretty fun :)




We also threw the frisbees around and played with all kinds of outdoor balls. Emma wore off a lot of energy running around. Once Emma was hungry, we headed inside and started to make some supper.

Emma is peacefully sleeping away, and John and I are enjoying some quiet time. It was nice to have some Emma time to myself after not seeing her much this past weekend. We had a great afternoon just the two of us.

Happy Tuesday Everybody :)










No comments:

Post a Comment