Monday, July 19, 2010

4 Best Movies I've seen this summer

I am not much of a movie buff, but I do like to watch them and I like to think I have a pretty trustworthy opinion about them. I don't watch a ton of movies in the summer, but I do occasionally go to a theatre and I have Netflix, so I do get my share of movies in.

I decided to share with you the top 4 movies I have watched this summer.

#4. Shutter Island. This is a movie that makes you think and requires you to watch it at least twice to catch everything that is happening. It is not a scary movie, even though previews make it seems that way. It is a thriller and is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. Plus, it's always a bonus to get to look at Leo for two hours.

#3. The Soloist. I just netflixed this movie and I have to say it was pretty good. It is based on a true story and the acting is very good in this movie. It gets kinda long at some parts, but overall I enjoyed the movie and I liked the story line.

#2. The Blind Side. Another movie based on reality. I really like this movie. I like Sandra Bullock and she did an excellent job in this movie. If you have not seen this movie yet, I highly recommend it. It is very touching.

#1. Toy Story 3. This movie was cute, funny, sad, and serious. It had adventure and caused tears. If you liked the first two, you will love the third one. It is a movie for all ages.

This is just my take on a few movies I have recently watched. I know I am always looking for a good movie and I like to know what other people recommend. Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. Iv'e seen all of them but Soloist...guess I need to netflix that one cuz I loved all the other ones you listed as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Inception over the weekend...and I HIGHLY recommend it. Leo is amazing...as usual...and it literally might be the "movie of the summer" to me :)

    ReplyDelete