Monday, January 10, 2011

Family Time

My parents, brother, and sister came to Sioux Falls to visit John and me this last weekend. It was nice to see the family again, as I didn't get to see them for Christmas this year.

My family arrived on Friday afternoon and we visited in our apartment for most of the afternoon, before heading to Falls Park to see all the Christmas lights still up. We ate out at Cherry Creek Steakhouse and then headed to their hotel to hang out for a while.

On Saturday we went to the Norman Rockwell exhibit at the Washington Pavillion, downtown Sioux Falls. I wouldn't call myself an art person, but it was pretty cool to see original Norman Rockwell paintings.
We ended the weekend with a lunch at The Taste of New York, which was delicious. Before we knew it, it was time for my family to head home. It was nice to hang out with my family again, even for just a short weekend. My family is very important to me, and I love spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment