Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite Music

I am not one to go crazy when experimenting with music. Luckily I am married to someone who loves to buy new CDs and try out new types of music. He has introduced me to a lot of great music (and some not so great music). I am going to share with you some of my favorite music to listen to.

1.  Zac Brown Band. We have their newest CD You Get What You Give and I pretty much love every song on that CD. It makes for very easy listening.

2. The Avett Brothers. Their CD I And Love And You, is awesome. Before I met my husband I had never listened to them before, now they are one of my favorite groups.

3. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Love their songs.

4. Foo Fighters. I love all of their CDs.

5. Jack Johnson. He is from Hawaii, and we listened to his music a lot when we were in Hawaii. I love all of his music, his songs are great.

6.  Kings of Leon. I haven't listened to them too much, but what I have heard, I have liked.

7. Ray LaMontange. We picked one of his songs for our first dance at our Wedding. I really like his music.

8. Shinedown.

9. The Temptations. They are an oldie, but a goodie. I pretty much know all their songs by heart. I can thank my dad and his habit of listening to oldies for this one.

10. Weezer.

These are in no way the only groups I listen to, but they are some of my favorites. My husband has introduced me to almost all of these groups. I like being open to the idea of listening to new music, even though I can be stubborn about it at first. If you are looking for some good music, try any of the groups listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment