Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New items!

I feel like my last few blogs have been pretty wordy, so for this blog I am going to show pictures of the new items we purchased for our house over the last couple months.

 Our new kitchen table and chairs
 Our new stools for our breakfast bar
 Our sectional in the basement
 The TV we bought to fit above our fireplace
 Our new lawn mower 

 Our patio set and Tiki torches
I didn't realize how many new things we needed until we got our house!! I also have to show our garden which is coming along very well!
And last but not least, I am very proud of my husband for building a bean bag game. I asked him to make one so we would have one for our house warming party for our family this weekend. I hope we get some good weather! I am very excited to have everyone here to see the new house!
Hope you enjoyed the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment