Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shopping!

Today John and I decided to spend a little time (and money) shopping. I drug him to Old Navy to look at maternity clothes, and I ended up buying a few things. I got a couple tank tops (for this summer of course), a dressy shirt, and a couple pairs of pants. It was pretty fun trying on maternity clothes, although I am sure John would disagree.

We also went shopping for shoes. John was actually looking for a new pair of dress shoes but since he is a size 15, he has a tough time finding shoes. I actually decided I needed a new pair of nursing shoes. I bought my very first pair of Asics, and they should come in the mail in the next 5-7 business days! I am pretty excited about wearing them.

Other than shopping, we really don't have too big of plans for this weekend. John is actually doing some work this weekend because he has a big work proposal he is working on, so I am left with some house cleaning and some good old fashioned bumming around. It is nice and cold out this weekend, so curling up with some hot cocoa and a book sounds delicious!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment