Saturday, March 3, 2012

22 Weeks!

 So, I am now 22 weeks prego! I have a long ways to go yet, but it's hard to believe I am already this far along! I haven't been feeling much as far as baby movements, but they said that my placenta may be anterior which could be buffering the movements. And they all told me to enjoy not feeling the movements yet, as they can keep you awake at night!

Here I am at 22 weeks in my Old Navy maternity wear ( I have nothing but good things to say about Old Navy's selection and quality of their clothes. If you have maternity clothes to buy, try Old Navy!)

As you can see, I continue to grow :)

Today we told John's parents what we are having! They are really excited (we all are!). We also went shopping today and bought a crib and dresser for our nursery! We bought the furniture at Sears. They didn't have the crib in stock, so they have to ship it and we will get it in a week or so (shucks). But they did have the dresser and John spent the afternoon assembling it and we really like it!


It's so fun to finally be putting our nursery together! My parents fly into Sioux Falls tomorrow, so I will be able to officially announce Baby Nelson's gender soon!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment