Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our Nursery :)

Today was a really nice day! First of all, it was about 67 degrees and sunny. It was a little breezy, but heck I handle that when it decided to be so nice out.

We picked up our crib from Sears yesterday, and John put it together!

     
 John and I decided to do some shopping today. We shopped at a couple furniture stores for a couch and love seat for our upstairs living room. We were basically just window shopping, getting ideas for when we are ready to make a purchase.

We also stopped at Babies-R-Us ( I am really loving this store) and bought our nursery decorations. I have known for some time that I wanted to do Winnie-the-Pooh for the theme, because if anyone knows me well, I liked Eeyore when I was little, and I still have some of my Eeyore items. So anyway, prepare yourself for a ton of nursery pictures! I also couldn't help buying a couple new onsies.









Can you tell we are excited at all? Unfortunately I promised John I was done buying things now, and that we would register for the rest later. But, I can still window shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment