Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Golden Birthday!

So, I am a day late, but yesterday was my husband, John's 26th Birthday. Not only was it his birthday, but it was his Golden Birthday.

Unfortunately, his birthday fell on a Monday and John had to work. So, I took him out for lunch and got him a few odds and ends things for him to open for his present. He really wants a nice weight set for his main present so, we will go shopping later this week.

We also went grocery shopping and then made fajitas at home. They were really good :)

It probably wasn't a super exciting birthday for him, since we didn't do anything too crazy. But we spent his birthday together, and it has to be better than last year when I crashed my car on his birthday. That sucked.

Anyways, Happy Golden Birthday (yesterday) to the man I love :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment