Friday, November 21, 2014

38 Weeks and The First Snow of the Year

Well, here I am. Still pregnant at 38 weeks, and SO ready to have this baby. I already had Emma by this point with my last pregnancy, so I feel like I am past due, even though I'm not. Overall, I am feeling just fine, still working full-time, and both me and the baby are doing just fine. I am just getting very impatient.

I really haven't had any signs or symptoms of labor yet, and my OB did not check my cervix at my last appointment, but as far as I can tell, it will probably be a little while until this little munchkin makes an appearance. We finally got our nursery ready, I have my bags packed, and I have a couple of cute little sleepers I can't wait to put on baby boy or girl when he/she arrives. So really, we are just waiting on baby to make an appearance. Hopefully soon!

Last weekend, Rachel came to visit which Emma absolutely loved. It also snowed 6 inches on Saturday, so we had fun bundling Emma and taking her for her first sled ride of the year. Emma didn't really remember snow from last year, so she really got a kick out of it and enjoyed playing in it.

Sledding!!!

Wagon ride with Mickey and  Minnie :)




It was nice to see Rachel, it had been a while since she was here for a visit. We ate out, did some shopping, and then just spent some time hanging out and catching up. It was a fun weekend, and Emma was bummed to see Rachel leave by the end of it. 

Emma has been doing very well lately. Potty training is getting back on track, with a few accidents here and there. She is inquiring about the baby more, I think she is getting excited to meet the little baby too! Or else she just wants a mommy who can sit on the floor and play with her and who has a lap to sit on again-it's one of the two. 

She also has been very into singing lately. She loves to sing, especially songs from Frozen. Also, she loves watching Frozen and Mickey Mouse. I just bought some Frozen merchandise from Kohls for Emma for Christmas, and I cant wait until she opens it. She is going to freak out :)

At daycare a couple weeks ago, they took class and individual pictures. And they turned out awesome. I mean how freaking adorable are these pictures?



That's my little munchkin :) I love her so much!!! But, I better get to cleaning the house since my parents are coming to visit this weekend. And later today, Emma gets to go to a Disney show with Grandma and Grandpa Nelson, she is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment