Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Apartment

So, I am officially moving....about one block. I am moving into a two-bedroom apartment in the same apartment complex. I am pretty excited for the move, the new apartment has a bath and a half, a nice big living room and kitchen, and a door going to the backyard for a grill. The rent is very affordable and it comes with a garage. And best of all, my fiance will move in after we are married, which I am very excited about.

However, I have forgotten how much work moving is. I think about calling my electric and internet companies to tell them my new address and have to have new installations and expenses. And then there is the work of moving all of my belongings, which can be exhausting. However, the weather is beautiful this time of year and I have two full weeks to get my belongings moved, meaning that I can take my time and move slowly. Hopefully this prevents me from getting stressed out over the move.

All in all, I am very excited to move into this new apartment and begin the next chapter in my life. Hello bigger apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment