Monday, May 10, 2010

Minnesota Twins


Being a Minnesotan, I have always been a Minnesota Twins fan. However, I did not follow baseball too closely until I was in high school. Since I was 15 years old, I have attended a couple of twins games every summer and I follow them pretty religiously.

Summer is not summer to me without some baseball. I am very excited because my fiance and I have tickets to go to Target Field in July. I have heard wonderful things about the new Twins' stadium and I am thrilled to see how it looks and experience outdoor baseball.

I know there are some skeptics out there about outdoor baseball in Minnesota, but I would take the freezing rain and blustery wind over the dreary teflon roof in the Metrodome any day. The Metrodome is the only stadium I have watched the Twins play in, and I can only say one thing...I will not miss it!!! So my advice to you, my readers, is to go to Target Field and catch a Twins game, there's nothing better!

No comments:

Post a Comment