Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer days

There's nothing better than summer. Don't get me wrong, I like each season for its own reason, but summer is the best. I love the long days, where it stays light out until 9:30-10:00. I love being able to have my windows open and let the fresh breeze blow in. Most of all, I love all the activities that a person can do outdoors during the summer. I like the fishing, camping, boating, hiking, campfires, swimming, and the awesome tan I get during the summer.

I also love baseball and I follow the Minnesota Twins like it's my job. So my love of summer and baseball has me very excited for outdoor baseball in Minnesota. I am very excited to experience outdoor baseball in Minnesota.

This summer also has me very excited for my wedding coming up in just over two months. The invitations are sent and the RSVPs are piling in. This is making the wedding very real and I cannot wait to get married.

Overall, I love summer and all that it brings. The only bad thing about summer is that it doesn't seem to last as long as the cold, dreary winter. However, I do enjoy it, however brief it may be. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment