Monday, January 28, 2013

Life.

This last week has been pretty normal. Busy, but normal. I worked 45 hours this week, plus 30 hours of being on-call, so most of my week was spent in a hospital. And I worked an 18 hour day on Saturday- that was sort of a killer.

Needless-to-say, I enjoyed having today off. And I spent it with the cutest munchkin ever. I missed Emma this last week, as I was working so much, so it was nice to have a day for just the two of us.

Emma has been doing really well lately. She is still loving daycare, and tends to be a happy baby. She is not sleeping as well at night right now, so that's been a little bit of a struggle in our household, but hopefully she will get back to sleep 8-9 hours at a stretch..

John is still enjoying his new job. Emma and I went and visited last Friday, to see his new office downtown. And everyone enjoyed ooing and awing over Emma.

And, January has been pretty cold. Thursday is supposed to be a high of -1. So that should be a lot of fun. But, it's almost February, and before we know it spring will be upon us (I hope).

That's pretty much all that is new with us. Just living life!

Emma playing after she's done eating 

Peek!

Future Pianist? 

Beautiful Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment