Friday, January 11, 2013

Sick Baby

Well, I am home again today with a sick baby. Fever, fussiness, snot, and a junkie cough. It is absolutely zero fun seeing your baby this way. 

We went and saw the doctor yesterday, and now Emma is on some Amoxicillin. I am hoping this does the trick. She hasn't even been on the antibiotics for 24 hours yet, so no improvement yet. 

Today I have spent the day cuddling, medicating, and feeding Emma. I love that I can be here to comfort Emma when she doesn't feel good, but it sucks that there's not more I can do for it. 

But anyway, I hope the antibiotics help, I was my fun, active baby back. 

Here's to Emma hopefully feeling better in a couple days. It could be worse, we could all have the flu bug that is impacting like everyone. I would rather not go down that road this winter. 

So heres my advice as your nurse: Wash your hands, get vaccinated, and maybe avoid overly crowded places for a while if you can. Stay Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment