Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Making Baby Food

I got a Baby Bullet for Christmas from my sister and brother, so I have been making some of my own baby food.

It is really easy, and saves a lot of money to make baby food instead of buying it.

I tried peas about a week ago, and Emma didn't really eat them very well. I don't know if she just wasn't hungry or in the mood the couple times I tried them, or if she didn't like them.




Today, I have made squash, sweet potatoes, and bananas. I am excited for her to try them.  It makes me feel good to know I am making some healthy food for Emma and saving some money along the way.

Making Sweet Potatoes

All the food I made today
John got me a Baby Bullet steamer, which steams veggies and it can also sanitize items.

Sanitizing Emma's Pacifiers 
I am enjoying my new Christmas Presents and making nutrient rich foods for my baby. What could be better? I recommend making your own baby food, if I can do it, anyone can do it. Now, I just hope Emma loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment