Friday, July 5, 2013

Catching up!

Wow, I have been slacking a little bit in the blogging department. I hate how summer can get away from a person. Is it really half over already??

Well, since I have last blogged, Emma has gotten over another ear infection. I hope that is it for ear infections for a while.  We also have been busy watering all our landscaping we spent so much time planting a couple weeks ago. So far, everything is still alive (and I still haven't taken any pictures...sorry).

Last weekend we brought Emma to the pool for the first time. We went to the Pizza Ranch in Tea for a birthday party, and then hit up the pool afterwards. It was not the best day in the world for a day at the pool, it was cloudy, windy, and only about 75 degrees, so it was a little chilly for Emma. Plus, it was her nap time, so she did well for a while,but pretty soon she was cold, tired, and crabby so John and I headed home.




Sunday we spent the day bumming at home. Emma was super crabby in the afternoon, so it was an early night for her (and for us).

All I know is that summer is flying by way too fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment