Monday, July 29, 2013

Relaxing Weekend

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend, and it was kinda nice. Emma and I attended a bridal shower for my co-worker on Saturday morning, which was pretty fun.

In the afternoon, John, Emma, and I went and checked out Noodles and Company, which is a new pasta restaurant in town. It was delicious. After that we bought some wedding gifts for some weddings coming up this summer, and then since it was so nice out, we stopped at a park to let Emma burn off some energy.

After Emma went to bed, John and I shared a bottle of wine and had a relaxing afternoon. It was awesome.

On Sunday, we went to church, and then just spent the day at home. I set up some water in a plastic container for Emma with toys in it, and she had a blast playing in that.





Of course the silly girl had to climb in and get sopping wet, but she had a lot of fun!

Today was good, until daycare called and said Emma had a temp of 102.9. So, I left work and went to go pick her up. After a dose of Tylenol, she is doing better. She's sleeping right now, so hopefully she has a good rest of the day. Stupid summer illnesses. 

Later this evening, John and I have softball, it's the beginning of our tournament, so it should be a lot of fun. 

Well, I hope Emma feels better soon, and I hope you all have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment