Friday, October 24, 2014

Jumping in the leaves :)

This week has been absolutely gorgeous! Yesterday was 70s and sunny, and it is supposed to be about the exact same thing today. So, we have been enjoying the great outdoors and soaking up this beautiful weather while it lasts.

Emma is slowly getting over her ear infection. She has been on antibiotics for 3 days and ibuprofen, and she is feeling much better. We are continuing to work on potty training, and it's going pretty well, but we still need to work on the pooping in the potty part of things, but it's coming along. Emma's obsession with Mickey Mouse is in full swing, and we can't go a single day without watching at least one episode of Mickey Mouse. I plan on buying her some Minnie Mouse underwear to hopefully make some progress on potty training.

Yesterday evening we raked up some leaves and Emma had a blast jumping in them. She was a mess by the end of the evening. But it was perfect :)









I have today off from work, and it's supposed to be a beautiful day outside. So, after I get up off the couch and clean the house some, I plan on getting Emma from daycare and having some outdoor fun. Also, we are attending Zoo Boo tonight, so I need to get the final touches on Emma's Halloween Costume. I am super excited, should be a fun evening and I love this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment