Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Purchase

Well, nobody every said that being a homeowner didn't involve needing to buy things. I feel like that is all we have done these last few months. Most of the items are pretty fun to buy, like new furniture and decorative items for the house. However, John and I bought a snowblower a few days ago.

Apparently August/September is a good time to buy a snowblower because the prices only go up after that. We headed to Ideal Yardware and picked out a snowblower that would work for us. It is sort of depressing though, because I do not want to think about going outside to blow snow at 6:00 am before heading to work. I am cold just thinking about it. But we will survive. The joys of Midwestern winters! Neither John or I have ever used a walk-behind snowblower, so this will be interesting!

Here is our new Ariens Snowblower.



No comments:

Post a Comment