Wednesday, September 28, 2011

An end to a long season...

Today is the last game for the Minnesota Twins this season. Needless to say, it was a disappointing year for the Twins. As of now their record is 62-99. Ouch. This is the worst season they have had for probably 10 years. They won the Central Division last season, and this season they finish 37 games below .500. That is quite a change. While injuries caused a lot of problems this season, the Twins just seemed to never find their groove.

My husband and I do not have cable (you wouldn't believe how many crazy looks we get for that one) so I have honestly only watched a couple Twins games this year. I did attend one game at Target Field as well. I guess I am glad I didn't waste much time this year watching them play. I am still a Twins fan, but it is hard watching a team struggle so bad.

Anyway, their last game is tonight. I hope they can win their last game of the year and end the season on a positive note to build on next season. So, for one more time this year, Let's Go Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment