Friday, August 30, 2013

Emma Time

It's my call week again at work, which  means I haven't seen much of my family all week. I work until 10:30 or later all week, and then I am on-call all night. So no matter what time I get home, everyone is already in bed.

This is what happens when I am gone all week...


I feel your pain Emma. So, luckily I have today off and Emma and I are spending it together, because tomorrow I am back at work again all day.

We started today off with some breakfast (and giggles) and then we went to the zoo before it got unbearably hot. It was actually pretty nice. It was about 78 degrees, and breezy, but by the end it was definitely heating up. It was nice to go in the morning because the animals were very active and Emma was having a great time watching them.

Apparently I wore her out because she is taking a snooze right now, and I am enjoying some AC. Next up, I am going to see if any city pools are still open and this afternoon we may go for a dip, which will feel wonderful in this hot, muggy weather.

I love spending a day with Emma, and I think the hubby and I may go out tonight while the grandparents watch Emma. Yay for family time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment