Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy June :)

Well, June is here, but it's been sorta a rough start. I had to work this last weekend, and I got worked over. I was working nights, which is bad enough, and then on Friday night we never even got to go home, so we ended up working a 16 hour shift! What a long night. Saturday night was no picnic either. I ended up with 51 hours last week. Needless to say, I am sorta shot. That's a lot of hours for a pregnant lady!

I did also try to enjoy some of my weekend. Saturday I spent most of the day sleeping, since I was up all night. On Sunday, my sister stopped by for the afternoon since she was in town visiting a friend. We all ate lunch together and then just spent time hanging out.

Emma and Rachel really enjoyed each other's company. We also spent a lot of time outside, between all the rain showers. We got two inches of rain on Saturday, everything is looking nice and green outside.

I also worked today, a 12 hour shift. I am just completely beat, and still short on my sleep. My job is kicking my ass right now. But, I did get paid a lot of double time this last weekend, so that helps some.

So...unfortunately there is not a whole lot of exciting new information going on with me right now. When you log 51 hours in one week, there's not much time for anything else. I did enjoy my time spent with Emma and John this last weekend, and I look forward to a weekend off next weekend :)

Trying to get a cute pic of Emma at the pool


Playing outside

I told her to "say cheese"



No comments:

Post a Comment