Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our Anniversary, a week late...

Last Sunday, on August 14th, my husband and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary. I know everyone says this, but I cannot believe it has been an entire year since we got married. I can still recall the details of our wedding day like it was yesterday. This last year has been amazing, and we have taken a lot of big steps as a couple. We moved in together, bought a house, and we went to Hawaii together.

On our anniversary, it was my weekend to work. I did get VTO at 3:00pm, so John and I went to eat at Bracco's for supper. We sat on the patio, and it was a really fun environment and the food was good, but it was pretty expensive as well. We finished up our evening by eating the wedding cake that has been in our freezer for the last year. It kept really well. The flavor was still good and it was still pretty moist. We also watched our wedding videos that we hadn't sat down and watched yet. It was fun to relieve the day and remember some things we had forgot all about.

It was a great first anniversary, and I look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with the love of my life and my best friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment