Saturday, November 16, 2013

Emma and Mommy's Weekend

So, John is over in West River hunting deer, so Emma and I have the weekend to ourselves. We had a really fun day together, and we didn't even leave the house.

Emma decided to wake up at 0600, which was awesome. Not really. But we had breakfast and then Emma ran around and played until she pooped out. Then both Emma and I took a 2 hour nap, which was glorious!

After lunch, we continued to just play the day away in the house. Emma was in a great mood, and it was so much fun to just have a relaxing day with her. After her afternoon nap, the sun decided to peek out and it was 52 degrees out, so I decided we would burn off some energy outside.

It was nice out, and we spent a good hour soaking up some nice weather before winter is officially here. I picked up our soggy pumpkins and dead outdoor plants and put them in the garbage, and put a few other outdoor things away for the season.

Emma had a blast being able to run around outside.





Once we got a little chilly, we headed back inside. We faced timed with Grandma Patty for a half hour and then had some supper.  After a bath, and some more running around, Emma passed out for good at around 7:30 pm.

I miss my husband, but it was a fun day with my little peanut, and I love days like this. Tomorrow I plan to take Emma to church by myself, so that might be interesting. Other than that, we might watch some football and have some more quality time together.

I had a great day with Emma, but it wouldn't break my heart if she slept until 7-7:30 am...

Happy Saturday night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment