Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Girls Day :)

Well, another week has flown by. I am finally feeling 100% and I finished my antibiotics, so I am finally healthy! Emma has stayed healthy as well (knock on wood). She just cut another tooth, so she has been really snotty, and coughing some at night because of all the snot, and also a little crabby due to the teething.

I worked on Sunday, so I have had Monday and today off, which has been amazing!! Yesterday, Emma went to daycare for a while so I could sleep in, clean the house, and then run to the mall and get my hair cut along with some other errands. Then I picked Emma up and we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening together.

Today, I kept Emma home with me all day, and we had a blast! Daylight savings time has messed Emma up, so she got up right at 6:00 am, and we had some breakfast and played the morning away. After her morning nap, we went to the public library near our house for Lapsit. Lap sit is a reading program for 6 month olds to 24 months olds. We read books, sang songs, and then played with toys. Emma did really well and had a good time.

After the library, we went to KFC for lunch, and Emma ate an entire kids meal. She's growing up so fast!!!




Finally, we stopped at the mall. I broke down and bought some Santa PJ's for Emma as well as an adorable sweater outfit. Since Emma  was behaving so well, I let her burn some energy off in the play area in the mall. We spent a good 45 minutes or so in that area, and Emma was just having the time of her life.










Once Emma started getting crabby (AKA ready for her nap) we bolted out of there. I made a quick stop at Bath and Body works for some Holiday scented hand soap (I am already getting in the holiday spirit, and I LOVE it!!). Then we headed for home.

Emma passed out on the car ride home, and didn't even wake up when I changed her diaper before laying her down. She was wore out!! Right now, she continues to nap away, and I am enjoying the quite with a nice cup of coffee and my feet up.

I really enjoyed my day off with Emma, I live for days like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment