Tuesday, November 5, 2013

First Snowfall

So, it snowed today. Or rather, it is snowing, as it continues to accumulate outside. I'm definitely not ready for full-on winter with the freezing cars, snow blowing, poor driving conditions, and of course the bitter bitter cold, but I kind of liked today's snow.




It was a pretty snow, and Emma sure thought it was great. I stood outside with her for a little bit and she just looked at it in awe, and then tried to catch some on her little palm, it was adorable. Then she would giggle. I love firsts with Emma. I mean she saw snow last winter, but she was too little to really enjoy it, so it's like the first time all over again.

I didn't work today, so I got some extra time with Emma today since I didn't get to see her much over the weekend with my being so sick. On that front, I feel much better, but have 5 days of antibiotics to finish yet, but hopefully we are all out of the woods, and I hope Emma stays healthy :)

Emma has been doing really well lately, but she gets so tired so fast. Usually, she only makes it until about 7-7:30 for bedtime, however with Daylight Savings Time, 6:00pm feels like 10:00 so I can barely blame the poor kid. But she sleeps all night, and usually doesn't get up until around 7, so I can't ask for much more than that!!

I had a great day off hanging out with Emma and now it's back to work tomorrow, and I have to work call later this week, Boo.

Here are a couple Emma pictures to leave you with :)


Only 16 months old, and I already get this look. Uh-oh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment