Monday, March 10, 2014

Think Spring

So, apparently it was really nice outside yesterday. Like, above average highs in the 50s. I wouldn't know, I was stuck at work for 18 hours. Yep, it was one long day of working.

Luckily, John and Emma came by to visit around lunchtime to just say hi. It was very much appreciated since I didn't get to see either one for the rest of the day.

After visiting me, they headed out to Jim and Barb's farm and Emma had a blast running around outside and playing in the greenhouses.

Good Morning :)

John told her to say "hi" to mommy


Having fun in the Greenhouse

Hard at work already

I sure missed out on some fun! Today, after blissfully sleeping in, I have some housework to do (of course) and then I am going to go pick up Emma and we may go walk around the zoo for a little while. We renewed our zoo membership for another year, and we are supposed to get up to a high around 58 degrees, so I plan to take full advantage of that.

I don't know how long the nice weather is supposed to last, because it is only the middle of March. I am sure we will have more snow before spring is officially here, but I plan to enjoy this beautiful sunshine while it's here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment