Monday, March 24, 2014

Workin' Mama

This past week has been pretty uneventful. It was a call-filled week for me at work, so I spent a lot of time at the hospital and not much time at home with Emma and John (boo).

Last Friday, I had the day off work, and spent some much needed time with Emma at home. We also had a photo shoot with Lifetouch for out church directory. I was a little nervous on how Emma would do, but she did ok. She didn't really smile in any of the family pictures, but the ones with her by herself are pretty adorable. So, we got suckered into buying some pictures. But we FINALLY have a professional photo of all 3 of us, it only took us almost 2 years :)

Over the weekend, I worked 12 hour day shifts, so there was not much time at home. Saturday night John and I went to a Skyforce game, but otherwise it was pretty much work, work, work.

John and Emma had a lot of bonding time over the weekend, and he kept me updated with some photos :)

John and I ended the weekend watching an episode of Game of Thrones and relaxing. I have today off, so I kept Emma home with me today, and we have been having fun playing the morning away. Right now, Emma is napping and I am enjoying a little quiet time.

Now, can we please get some nice weather so we could spend sometime outside please :)

Enjoying a beautiful spring day


Scootin'




Snack time


Snacking on the counter

Someone fell on the sidewalk and got a bump :(

New obsession: coloring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment