Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winter Days.

This week has been pretty quiet so far. Emma went back to daycare Monday and Tuesday, and had really good days. She is finally starting to get over this nasty cold of hers. She's still snotty, and has a slight cough, but she is definitely feeling better.

Elliott and I still hang out all day every day. I am enjoying my time with him, and it is going fast, but I look forward to getting back to work in a few weeks to be back to a routine, and to get out of the house a little more.

This week, I took on the big project of trying to sell Emma's old clothes. Everything that Once Upon a Child wouldn't take, I am trying to sell. I posted it online, and have had people coming by the house to pick up the clothes. This pretty much took all day Monday-but I should come out with about $100 cash out of the deal. So, it's better than nothing :)

I also have been spending some of this time watching Friends (talk about a trip down memory lane) and House of Cards. I don't know what I would do without Netflix these days!

In the next four weeks, I hope to get caught up on all my scrapbooking, and get the garage cleaned up. These seem like very doable goals. I also have gotten my butt exercising again. It feels really good (and also hurts really bad), and I am hoping I stick with it. I still have some baby weight to get rid of :)

All in all, it's been a good week. Right now both kids are napping, and I am enjoying the quiet :)

Elliott at 8 weeks-loving his swing


No comments:

Post a Comment