Thursday, September 29, 2016

Decorating Pumpkins/SkyZone Fun Day

Yesterday I had the day off, and spent the day at home with the kiddos. We had such a fun, busy day, and I just love the fall season, so we had a great day.

I started off by taking the kids with me to get an oil change. It didn't go terribly. We only had one car ahead of us, and I brought an Ipad along to entertain the kids, so we survived. The kids were pretty good, especially when I got them all sugared up on cookies while we waited.

Eli fell asleep after the oil change, so we headed back home. Emma and I decorated pumpkins, and then had lunch during his nap. After he woke up, we played at home some, and then we headed to Sky Zone. I had bought a Groupon at the beginning of summer, and then forgot all about it. But, luckily it didn't expire until the end of September, so I had 3 days to use it yet!! So, I took the kids there yesterday. We had such a fun time. The kids jumped and jumped for an hour straight. They were pretty beat by the time we left. It was pretty fun. I was able to be out on the trampolines to help with the kids, and they ran free and jumped around. Luckily, it wasn't very busy, so I didn't have to worry about the kids getting trampled.

After we were all jumped out, we headed to Hy-Vee for some power grocery shopping. Of course the kids were hungry while we shopped, so I picked up some supper while we were there, and then we all went home.

We enjoyed an evening of playing, and a nice long family walk, before we headed inside for baths and bedtime. Both kids were very tired, and everyone was asleep by 8:30pm.

It was a great day, but it was so busy. And Emma was so bummed that it was back to daycare and normal life again today. But, I convinced her that the weekend is not far away, and we will have more fun then.

Anyway, I gotta get going to work soon, so I leave you with some pictures of our adventures yesterday.


Emma loves Pumpkin Decorating 


At Sky Zone 



And of course, Red Cupcakes after supper 



No comments:

Post a Comment