Friday, July 11, 2014

Park Date :)

I have been pretty busy at work lately, picking up extra shifts because we have been really short on staff this summer. So, it's been incredibly busy at work, and I have been working extra, so I really try to take advantage of my days off.

Yesterday, I had a day off finally (well, once I tested off my PALS course), so Emma and I had some fun at the park. Emma is such a fun little bundle of energy these days, and she just loved exploring everything at the park.





We also have a goal this summer to bring Emma to all of the Sioux Falls parks. I don't think we are even halfway through, so we will see if that happens or not.

Emma has been super happy and playful these last couple weeks, it has been so much fun! The only thing is when it's time to go inside for the evening or time for bed, Emma throws a huge fit. I know it's just a phase these little tykes go through, but it can make for a frustrating end to the day.

On a separate note, today I am 19 weeks pregnant with Baby Nelson #2. I am almost halfway there, which sounds amazing!!! We have our ultrasound on Tuesday morning, and we are actually thinking of not finding out the baby's gender. I don't know for sure if I can do it, but it would be kinda fun to not know until he/she is delivered. It's going to make picking out names even more difficult though.

So, anyway, that's what's new around here. I am just chilling before another call shift. I work call for the next three nights (boo!) but hopefully they aren't too bad because Hot Harley Nights is this weekend and we have a Brookings trip planned for Sunday to see some of John's Family that lives out of state.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment